Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Matthew 22:39

"Departures"

Loving Unconditionally (Family/Friends/Strangers)
Being Yourself
Adaptive Life (Living to the fullest)

So true.. I supposed that the movie clearly depicts this verse that passed-by while I was in my bathroom...

Matthew 22:39 - The Second Commandment
...'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

Touching & yet hilarious movie. 2 thumbs up of 2! I would really recommend all to watch it.
It's about 2 hours & the atmosphere of the movie is kind of slow but it was made good.


Me
Been around in school, training in developing a system in my upcoming In-house Project (IHP)
- 17/18/19th
Mon/Wed/Fri - Working
Wed - Drumming & BS Classes
Thurs - Friend's Chalet
Fri - Sentosa (Planning)
Sat - Catch up with HZ/CGM/Reggae/Service
Sun - Relac @ Home


I so want an accounting book (Basic information).
I so need of getting myself back-in-time!



Take care & be loved!

Jacob

No comments: